20 December 2013

Fancy Dress at Work

Every year in December, my work has a dress up day.
 
99% of people go all out and dress up amazingly.
 
This year, rather than our usual team themes, we decided to to individual dress ups.
 
The theme, which I copied off someone who goes to my church is "A famous, film or fairytale character starting with the first letter of your name"
 
I debated about going as Betty White, I thought that way I can bring in my knitting!
 
Eventually, I decided that it was summer and I needed a summer costume.
 
So I started searching and found Bindi Irwin. I admire Bindi, she's such a great advocate for wildlife.
 
So a month ago I phone Australia Zoo and ordered a name badge, this week I dyed my shirt and I even borrowed my Dad's giant crocodile that he bought when he was in Australia about seven years ago.
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In other great news, tomorrow I take my caravan out to the beach for three week away from technology and most importantly - work!
 
There's no mobile phone signal either. It's always the best time of the year.
 
See you in a month!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment